Friday, July 31, 2015

Q&A - 31/7

Donald Trump

I'd like to tap Sarah Palin for a cabinet position

Yeeeaah

I bet you'd like to tap that.

I mean, her. For a position. Graaarh #doublefacepalm

Question

What does the slang u used ___ mean?

Apologies

There is a certain amount of slang in this blog, we have a very diverse international readership here, but some of the stuff might be unintelligeble.. Aber was meint er mit "Hizzie for the Nizzie?". Sorry. A lot of this cannot be helped. Because it is literally how I think. Cultural refs, soundbites flying around. Like, I am watching a show where two friends are listening to fusion jazz (naturally  it sounds like crap, seriously, it sounds like a form of long-winded restricted farting) one of them says "what is this?", "it's fusion", then the first guy says  "this is no fusion, it's confusion!". "And that makes me remember the Bernie Mac joke "this food ain't no Cajun! It's Caucasian!". It's an endless cycle. #facepalm