Friday, August 7, 2015

Q&A - 7/8

Salon.com

Last night's debate sent Fox News'  ratings through the roof

They managed the debate surprisingly well

They asked some hard questions, it was well managed overall. Someone I know wanted to create a drinking game around the debates - here's an idea: you drink when u hear the 'R' word: Ronald Reagan.

The candidates.. they all suck. There is only one guy even worthy of mention, but I won't name any names. A hint? It's not the paisan, it's not Trump, and it sure as f**k ain't Bush. Which means any of those three would be _great_ for Hillary. Those three guys: I support you. I'm behind you 110 percent. Go for it.

Health Apocalypse Now

Link Much of my time for the past year has been spent navigating the medical maze on behalf of my mother, who has dementia. I obser...