Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Q&A - 23/2

News

Justice Antoin Scalia has passed away.

Badabim, badabum

Eeeyyyy, why are u busting my balls over heeereee..

Eyyyyy..

Republican Leadership

Obama should not appoint the Scalia replacement.

That is ludicrous

For his third appointment, one could expect Bam, maybe, to be more watchful of the balance of the court as Reagan was for his (he appointed Justice Kennedy who became a swing vote in today's court), but I don't think Republican leadership can demand another ultra-convervative paisan Roman-Catholic from New Jersey. Effin Pope himself would be okay - not another Scalia.

Trump Employees in Chicago


Ha ha ha

His employees have the right idea...

I guess I am not the only one who took a Trump in the Trump Tower. Mine was in NY though - more valuable.

Info

There is a basketball court on the top floor of the U.S. Supreme Court building. It's known as the "highest court in the land".

Nice

Health Apocalypse Now

Link Much of my time for the past year has been spent navigating the medical maze on behalf of my mother, who has dementia. I obser...