Thursday, July 7, 2016

Q&A - 7/7

News

The Justice Department is formally closing the case against Hillary Clinton's private email server with no charges, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced Wednesday evening.

Good to hear

I was beginning to think: "I am sick of hearing about this shit".

Some Republicans 

[.. a]ttack FBI over decision on Hillary Clinton emails

Oh Yeah?

News

The GOP bill would bar many gun sales to terror suspects, but only if federal prosecutors could prove within three days that a terrorist act was afoot. The government would have to cover legal costs for people for whom it unsuccessfully tried to deny firearms.

That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard

Reps, couldn't you offer some working solutions for this gun issue, instead of worrying about bunch of emails?

Health Apocalypse Now

Link Much of my time for the past year has been spent navigating the medical maze on behalf of my mother, who has dementia. I obser...