Friday, November 4, 2016

The Real Scandal

Link

The real Clinton email scandal is that a bullshit story has dominated the campaign.


Well, I am not sure... You see I take a look at this picture - it looks shady. What is she reading, what is she thinking? We sort of see things through the crack of the door, and that's shady to me. It's very perplexing, so I am going to make bunch of shit up. She is ... reading campaign emails that have to do with Clinton Foundation contributions whose money is cycled through Las Vegas, but actually originate from the Chinese and the Russians. Russians yes, because even though Vlad Puten says he supports Trump he knows that would amount supporting the other side,  he is actually helping Hillary. That is right there, it's very easy to see. End of story.

Health Apocalypse Now

Link Much of my time for the past year has been spent navigating the medical maze on behalf of my mother, who has dementia. I obser...